Converting from MYOB to Xero and integrating Kounta and Happy HR saved two days per week of the CFO’s time
Cherratta Lodge is a transient workforce accommodation provider in Karratha, an area that features the Millstream National Parks and Montebello Island, to name just a few local attractions. Located a short drive from Karratha town centre, they also offer commercial laundry, function, restaurant and cafe services.
As the company was growing, efficiencies were reducing and systems were becoming outdated. They wanted ways to reduce administration time by integrating systems. Cherratta Lodge engaged Carbon to help reduce expenses and get them back on track with running the business efficiently and at a profit.
- Previously using MYOB which hadn’t been updated in eight years
- Using Excel spreadsheets for reporting, which required manual entering of data
- CFO’s workload was becoming unmanageable due to lack of integration between systems
- Mistakes were being made due to manual entry of data
- No automation
- A server was needed for the staff to access it systems
- Carbon Bookkeeping converted Cherratta Lodge over from MYOB to Xero
- Carbon Business Systems provided a comprehensive analysis of software used, and integrated Kounta and Happy HR
- Carbon Bookkeeping now manage Cherratta Lodge’s bookkeeping and payroll, saving two days per week of admin time for their employees
- Custom reports have reduced CFO admin time, which has gone back into running the business on the ground
Our experience with Carbon has been fantastic. Our bookkeeping costs are the same each week which is great as we were hourly before and the fluctuation was hard to track. Carbon are great with Xero and we look forward to their advice on gaining efficiencies.