Edwards Electrical and Solar business owner, Stephen Edwards, was previously using accounting software Cashflow Manager. Whilst it had some great features, it was not cloud-based, which meant Stephen had to make back-ups of his account records before emailing it to his accountant. Stephen was looking for a company that had up-to-date knowledge of online accounting software, Xero and subsequently made contact with Xero platinum partner, Carbon Group.
- Current accounting software (Cashflow Manager) was not cloud-based.
- Administration tasks became very time-consuming.
- In-person meetings with the current accountant reduced time for billable fieldwork.
- Had to do manual back-ups of accounts on a regular basis.
- Integrated Xero, giving Stephen access to his accounts from anywhere, on any device.
- Provided Stephen with Xero training that was relevant to his business.
- Automatic bank feeds through Xero reduces the time needed to spend in the office manually doing tasks.
- Online access to accounts allows Carbon to view and monitor records remotely, reducing the number of in-person meetings required for minor issues.
- Provided tax planning and strategy services to minimise tax and avoids EOFY shocks.
- Conducts yearly compliance work to ensure quality preparation of income tax return.
- Bookkeeping & CFO Services
- Xero Setup & Training
- Accounting & Tax
- Business Financials & Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
Wanting to reduce your costs and time spent on administration tasks?
As a Xero Platinum Partner, and Australia’s largest Xero partners, Carbon is here for you.