Our second complimentary session to launch our upcoming Carbon Connect & Grow program. 2020 Digital Marketing Techniques and Beyond with Bernard Chia! Join us for some breakfast, networking, and to hear the latest trends in all things digital.
Please note, we have decided to cancel this event. We are looking to resechedule for later in the year, please keep an eye on our website for further details.
2020 Digital Marketing Techniques and Beyond with Bernard Chia
As Alyka's Managing Director, Bernard brings more than 20 years’ experience to the business, and is widely regarded as a thought leader in digital strategy and technical innovation. In just a few years, he transformed the business from a small start-up to an industry-leading firm with 45+ digital experts and an international presence.
Alyka continues to win awards for 2016 and 2017 – Business News Professional Services Rising Stars Award and AFR Fast 100 respectively. Most recently, Alyka was a finalist for the Telstra Business Awards in 2019.
Bernard will share with us some awesome techniques to take your business to the next level when it comes to digital marketing:
- Website Conversion Techniques: Learn some cheeky web tactics and discover the rules of customer engagement to maximise leads.
- 2020 SEO Techniques: Learn simple and effective actions that will catapult your search positioning.
- Modern Era Pay Per Click (PPC) Techniques: Don’t pay too much per lead. There are significant options in other PPC avenues as well as understanding the art of optimisation.
- Real Social Media Strategies and Engagements: How to do less and get more engagement, allowing your content to cut through the noise.
- Inbound Marketing and Lead Nurturing: Harness the power of your database effortlessly.
Date: Wednesday, March 25
Time: 7:30am - 9:30am
Venue: Carbon Group, 24 Hasler Rd. Osborne Park, WA 6017
Light breakfast will be provided
Carbon Connect & Grow
We will soon be launching Carbon Connect & Grow (CC&G); a monthly two hour breakfast workshop tailored to develop member’s skill in core aspects of business. Whether you are starting out in business, or are on your way to building an empire – the topics our expert facilitators discuss will provide significant value. Join us for our second complimentary session to get a taste of what you can expect from attending these workshops. Find out what CC&G is all about by attending our free session on March 25th.
Back To Media and Resources