Here are six simple steps to invite us in and from then on, our qualified accountants in Brisbane can take care of everything!
1. Log in to your organisation on Xero.
2. Click on your organisation name and go to “Settings”.
3. Select “Users”.
4. Invite Carbon as a user and enter the below details:
5. Make sure to have these 3 selected:
- Payroll admin
- Business and accounting: Adviser
- Manage users
6. To finish, click “send invite”.
As a business owner, you shouldn’t be scared of getting help from a bookkeeper or Virtual CFO. We understand that giving up your private information can be concerning, however, we’re here to help and anything we see in your books stays between us.
Take control of your books by getting in touch with our experts.
Once we get access, our Bookkeeping and CFO Services experts at Carbon Brisbane can set you up and show you how to use Xero so you and your staff can be confident in using the systems we put in place.