As Australia’s business-only bank, Tyro provides simple and seamless EFTPOS, deposits and lending to Australian businesses.
Streamline your business payment
Xero4 + Tyro automate some of your most time-critical business functions, including reconciling your bank statements and automating your supplier payments.
Bank feed reconciliation
Tyro bank account transactions are automatically fed into Xero each day – there’s no need to manually import or enter them.
Automated batch payables
With the click of a button, your accounts payable invoices are batched and securely sent to the Tyro app, where you can authorise payments in real-time, all from your mobile device.
Online bank feed setup
Connect your Tyro bank account to your Xero account online via the automated provisioning process. No more manual forms to complete and send, and bank feeds begin the following business day.
- Integration – eliminate keying errors and simplify end-of-day reconciliation with seamless integration
- 99.9% uptime – 3G backup and dual live data centres keep payments running smoothly
- 24/7 local support – made for Australians, by Australians. Round the clock Australian-based Customer Support
- Fee-free bank account – bring your transactions and savings into one place with Tyro’s fee-free business bank account
- Interest – earn up to 1.75% p.a. interest
- Eftpos funds paid – get your EFTPOS funds paid to your Tyro bank account seven days a week, at a time of your choice
- Government guaranteed
- Easy cash flow – easy cash flow loans give you access to funds when you need it most based on your EFTPOS transaction history with Tyro
- Single, flat fee – get access to unsecured lending³ with one simple flat fee and flexible repayment options that work with your cash flow
- Supporting cash flow – a slower day means smaller repayments, supporting your cash flow, subject to minimum repayments
- Flexible repayments – No early repayment or management fees.
Need help setting up your eCommerce and online payment systems?