Perth-Based Marketing Agency Ampersand Collective Switched From MYOB to Xero and Can Now Make Informed Business Decisions
Ampersand Collective is a boutique marketing agency specialising in strategy, design and communications for small to medium businesses. They work with a range of industries across Australia and New Zealand to help business owners clarify, communicate and amplify their messaging.
After a glowing recommendation from a contact, Ampersand Collective engaged Carbon Group after accepting that burying their financial head in the sand was never going to get them where they wanted to be. Initially using Excel, then switching to MYOB, owner Alison Balch found the interface daunting and not user-friendly. Carbon converted Ampersand Collective to Xero, giving Alison transparency in her business and allowing her to make informed decisions to allow the business to grow.
- Owner found that MYOB wasn’t user-friendly or aesthetically-pleasing
- Zero transparency on cashflow or profitability
- Ignorance meant Alison didn’t understand tax obligations
- Carbon converted Ampersand Collective from MYOB to Xero
- Carbon Accounting offer strategic advice on growing the business
- Carbon Bookkeeping take care of transactions ensuring books are kept up-to-date
I can now make informed decisions to grow and scale my business, knowing that I have the transparency and understanding of my current situation. I also have increased my confidence in understanding the financial area of the business, and know that Steve is always available to talk through opportunities as a trusted advisor.