Little Lola Boutique enjoy accurate, on-demand reporting using online accounting software Xero
Little Lola Boutique
Little Lola Boutique is an online children's boutique selling on-trend toys and decor. They work closely with children's interior designers and specialise in sourcing whimsical interiors and toys, bringing together the best products from Australia and international brands to provide gorgeous products for the little people in your lives.
Little Lola Boutique grew quickly in their first full year of trade, and they required streamlining the operations side of the business. Growing rapidly meant they needed to buy more stock, resulting in more paper invoices and an extended list of administration tasks. There was no inventory management system, and they needed an efficient way of keeping up with their sales and profit margins for individual items. They were looking for a reliable inventory tracking, accounting and reporting system. After some research on Xero partners, Little Lola Boutique engaged Carbon Group to assist with their needs.
- Carbon Bookkeeping converted Little Lola Boutique from MYOB to Xero
- Carbon Business Systems conducted a thorough review, and implemented Trade Gecko
- New systems have reduced administration tasks by at least 50-60%
- Reporting wasn’t always accurate
- Carbon Bookkeeping manage their bookkeeping with our marble package – their reporting on a quarterly basis is now accurate and available in a timely manner
Carbon has helped transform our business by connecting our cloud systems and streamlining processes that would otherwise chew up valuable time for an SME. Carbon provided a contact that was involved through designing, developing, implementing and supporting/training for our given solution. The amazing customer service has been incredible which lead us into using Carbon for our bookkeeping and BAS reporting. Engaging Carbon has been one of the best decisions we could have made. "Little Lola Boutique