Secure your financial future upon retirement with SMSF
With so much information available at your fingertips, it can get very confusing as to which path you should take and when you should consider an SMSF. If you have been wondering what super or self-managed super fund (SMSF) is, or are looking for a deeper understanding and assistance in managing your funds, our Adelaide team is fully prepared to offer you a hand.
SMSF provides its trustees with great flexibility in terms of controlling the investment strategy. When used properly the SMSF can be an extremely effective tool that you can use for retirement income options, estate planning, and more; there are some important responsibilities that every trustee must understand:
- How do you know if you are eligible to become a trustee?
- How can you manage your time to also manage SMSF?
- How will you create your investment strategy?
- How will you keep yourself updated with the latest laws on SMSF?
- How will you handle your reporting obligations to the ATO?
The decision to set up your SMSF is a big decision to make. Knowing that there are options available to you is important in making informed decisions on your investment. Our team over at Gawler is ready to help you understand and learn more about SMSF and everything that comes with it. Give us a call now and be a responsible trustee.