MAKING AN INSURANCE CLAIM
Carbon Insurance Brokers take the stress and burden out of making an insurance claim, leaving you free to focus on what matters.
Simple, hassle-free service for making an insurance claim
The reality is that insurance is rarely simple and it tends to get more complicated when you have to make a claim. It’s frustrating and we understand that. That’s why we have people here to help you make the claim and to make that process as easy as possible for you.
At Carbon, we have a specialist claims team that is always available to help you through the process and minimise the time you need to spend. We can negotiate the best outcome for you and of course keep you informed every step of the way.
Here’s a handy check list of what to do in the event of a claim:
- Report your claim to Carbon Insurance Brokers as soon as possible by phone or email
- For claims relating to theft or malicious damage, contact the police immediately. Provide a police report number with the claim
- Take all possible steps to minimise the costs and prevent any further damage
- Do not make any admissions of liability for loss or damage
- Complete a claim form and return to our office at your earlier convenience, along with supporting documentation such as quotes, photos and proof of ownership