Carbon Group are extremely proud and humbled to announce that we’ve been listed as finalists in SIX categories for this year’s Australian Accounting Awards! These awards are the first national awards to recognise excellence across the entire accounting industry. They are the only industry awards designed to showcase talent across the breadth of the accounting profession through a broad range of categories that recognise the industry’s leaders. Head over to view the complete list of 2017 finalists.
Carbon have been revealed as finalists in the below categories:
- Bookkeeper of the Year – This award recognises an outstanding Australian bookkeeper who effectively drove revenue growth and shaped their firm’s success in 2016
- Bookkeeping Firm of the Year – The bookkeeping firm that most effectively drove business growth during the 2016 calendar, utilising a range of business development principles and tactics
- Boutique Firm of the Year – A boutique firm in the accounting industry that most effectively drove business growth through effective activities, strategies and actions in terms of driving increased revenue efficiencies
- Fast-Growing Firm of the Year – This award highlights the accounting firm with the most effective business growth strategy, considering both organic and/or acquisitional growth strategies
- Diversified Firm of the Year – The accounting firm that most effectively diversified its service offering to increase total revenue
- Marketing Program of the Year – This award recognises an accounting firm that has implemented an effective and strategic marketing program to drive business growth
It’s fantastic to be part of an industry full of influential individuals and companies who have the same vision of creating a better service for their clients. We’re looking forward to attending the award’s ceremony on Friday 26th May in Sydney, and networking with Australian’s most successful accountants and bookkeepers.